(The Terms mentioned herein are in addition to the Terms mentioned in Purchase Order document)
- The School (referred to as Customer hereinafter) shall comply with the provisions of applicable guidelines issued by the education board to which the Customer is affiliated.
- The Customer confirms that it will intimate Classklap Private Limited (formerly known as BGM Policy Innovations Private Limited) (referred to as seller hereinafter) if it has been made to promise to pay, or authorize the payment of any money or anything of value, whether directly or indirectly, from any person representing the Seller for the purpose of illegally or improperly to make an award decision or illegally or improperly to assist Customer in awarding any business to the Seller.
- All payments by the Customer is preferred to be undertaken by bank transfer or demand draft or cheque. Cash payments by the Customer is discouraged.
- The Customer shall provide all necessary information sought by the Seller to fulfill its obligations under the Purchase Order document.
- Except for the representations and warranties made in the Purchase Order, the Seller specifically disclaims any other representations and warranties (implied or otherwise) including merchantability and fitness for purpose. The total liability of the Seller pursuant to the Purchase Order or any arrangement with the Customer (in aggregate) is limited up to 10% of the total purchase order value.
- Unless specified in the Purchase Order, all amount due to the Seller shall be payable within 45 days from the date of delivery of the products. Failure of timely payment shall be deemed to be debt due and the Customer shall, in addition to the principal payment, pay an interest of 18% per annum from the date the amount becomes payable up to the date of actual payment, unless such interest is waived by the Seller.
- If the Customer fails to comply with these provisions or in the event of any third party claim against the Seller arising from the actions or inactions of the Customer, the Customer shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Seller from and against any claim, loss, damage, liability, expense, cost, of whatsoever nature arising out of or related to, or connected with Customer’s failure to comply.
- All disputes relating to the purchase order shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Secunderabad, Telangana.